The Regular Season is Upon Us

SimNFL Teams prepare and strategize for their final preseason matchup before the regular season starts next week.

Conference Finals Showdown

Seattle & Golden State clash for the west; meanwhile in the east, Atlanta and New York are fighting for the right to play in the SimNBA finals. Who will win?

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

SimCBB Offseason In Progress

Here is some concept art on American Samoa College's new basketball arena

Join Here

New Subscriber Feature: Retro Logos on the Interface

Hey everyone,

Hope y'all are well. Approximately a year from now we finally opened the server shop and allowed subscription donations to the site, available from our discord server. These donations are solely used to help with maintenance costs, and are not intended to be utilized as a profit.

With that said, I've had something cooking up for awhile now but for the 1 year anniversary of the server shop and for our subscribers, I would like to announce a new benefit for Tier 1 subscribers:

You now have the option to toggle between modern logos and retro logos on the interface. To access this feature, please click on your username in the navbar of the interface. This will open up the profile page.

image.thumb.png.76ccc109bac9c8c3e8b563ef7a8f329f.png

This feature is primarily for CFB/NFL teams, and won't be utilized in the basketball sim quite yet (Due to the number of logos). Expect a new logo for each CFB and NFL team that is a throwback from the early 90s all the way back to the early 50s (depending on the team and how cool I thought the logo was).

Not every FBS program has a retro logo unfortunately. If a specific team (CMU, Kent State) doesn't have a cool retro logo, it's either because I could not find one, or because the logo is too dated (would not fly in the 21st century).

If there's a specific retro logo that you would like to see for your team, please DM me on discord with the logo. The logo should have a transparent background.

image.thumb.png.40963f6458c2ec242e3344c32a34fccb.png

I hope y'all enjoy this,

Toucan

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Football 1