SimNFL Teams Prepare for the Preseason

With the SimNFL Draft now in the rear-view mirror, teams are starting to prepare for the Preseason with the regular season starting shortly

Let the Series Begin!

The SimNBA playoffs begin this week with bubble rounds (7v10, 8v9) this Friday and Saturday

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Baylor wins 2023 SimCBB National Championship

Congratulations to Coach Vivid and the Baylor Bears for winning the national title!

Join Here

New Application

1. What is your username? awoodard
  2. What is your Discord username (if applicable)? awoodard#1132
  3. Which team do you want to apply for? (Click here for a list of currently open teams.) MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University)
  4. What are 3 backup teams in descending order of preference? Vanderbilt, UAB, Utah State
  5. How much time can you devote to the community? A couple of hours throughout the week
  6. How did you find out or hear about SFA? Came up in discussion on another sim game that I participate in
  7. Do you know anybody from SFA? List their usernames if applicable. N/A
  8. Tell us a little about yourselves to serve as a short introduction to the community. I'm Adrian. I'm 27 and live outside of Houston, TX with my wife and 2 dogs. During the day, I am currently an Assistant High School Band Director. During my free time, I try to spend a lot of time watching and playing sports.

• Like 8

You're approved for Middle Tennessee!

Find your roster here:

https://www.simfba.com/index.php?forums/cfb.100/

Read through this thread for important information regarding your depth chart and gameplan:

IMPORTANT - College Football Rules Megathread

This thread is designed to be a living document for all of the SimCFB rules, instructions, and FAQs. If you have any questions, since this thread is locked, please see the "#simcfb-help" channel in the discord. If you are not in the discord, here is an invite: SimFBA Discord Server TL;DR Links...

sfafavicon.pngwww.simfba.com

This thread will walk you through the interface. You'll want to create an account there using the same username you have here.

Dev Diary - #38 Interface Update

Hey everyone, TuscanSota here again with another update with the Interface. This is our biggest update yet, and includes a number of changes to existing functionality and with new features. Link to the Interface Landing Page: With the inclusion of the new basketball sim and the upcoming NBA...

sfafavicon.pngwww.simfba.com

@Kirby can update your avatar.

Welcome to SimFBA! Please let me know if you have any further questions!

• 4 weeks later...