The Regular Season is Upon Us

SimNFL Teams prepare and strategize for their final preseason matchup before the regular season starts next week.

Conference Finals Showdown

Seattle & Golden State clash for the west; meanwhile in the east, Atlanta and New York are fighting for the right to play in the SimNBA finals. Who will win?

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

SimCBB Offseason In Progress

Here is some concept art on American Samoa College's new basketball arena

Join Here

My Application

Good evening members of the Simulation Football Association, I am Entropy. I am applying for the position of General Manager for the Seattle Seahawks and for the sole ownership of Southern Mississippi University in the college football category. In terms for my backup options for the position of GM goes as follows: Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, and the Cincinnati Bengals. The position of the owner in the college football backup plans goes as follows: Florida Atlantic, Kent State, and Notre Dame. Despite school starting back in session, I am willing to devote roughly 10 hours a week to this website. Sports simulations have always been and will be a great passion of mine, and I hope to grow it with the SFA. Because of this passion, is how I found SFA. In a need to quell my wish to find like-minded people in the sports simulation world, I look through various discord servers before finding "General Manager Games" and very quickly after found the SFA. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in the SFA, but I hope this will change very soon.

My short introduction goes as follows. I am a senior in high school with a great interest in the STEM fields, mostly science and math. As my time in high school progressed, I realized that math is simply more fun as a hobby, which has led me down the rabbit hole of statistics, simulations, and creating endless "what-ifs?" in my mind. Thankfully, this website exists, allowing me to enjoy my hobby with other like-minded individuals.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

You have been approved for Southern Miss, @Entropy ! As the owner of the Seattle Seahawks, I'd be happy to bring you on as well! I will reach out to you sometime tomorrow once I have some time on my hands.

Right now SimFBA currently more than halfway through the season for college football and NFL, and we are about to begin the college basketball as well as the NBA season. If you want to participate in those sims as well, ask around on the discord and people can help.

These threads will walk you through the interface. You'll want to create an account there using the same username you have here.

Dev Diary - #38 Interface Update

Dev Diary - #51 Interface Updates: Depth Charts and Gameplans

For more information about how to set up your team and recruit, etc., check out this Google Doc and I would also recommend skimming through some of the more recent dev diaries.

SimFBA New Member Instructions

Finally, I recommend getting a feel of the discord server and navigating the different channels. Most of the community is active there, and we stream game results there every Thursday through Sunday for football, so you can see Southern Miss play in near-real-time!

@Kirby will update your avatar soon in the forums.

Welcome again to SimFBA! Please let me know if you have any further questions!