SimNFL Teams Prepare for the Preseason

With the SimNFL Draft now in the rear-view mirror, teams are starting to prepare for the Preseason with the regular season starting shortly

Let the Series Begin!

The SimNBA playoffs begin this week with bubble rounds (7v10, 8v9) this Friday and Saturday

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Baylor wins 2023 SimCBB National Championship

Congratulations to Coach Vivid and the Baylor Bears for winning the national title!

Join Here

The Liberator

What is your username?

The Liberator

What is your Discord username (if applicable)?

TheLiberator117#3507 but I'm already on it

Which team do you want to apply for? (Click here for a list of currently open teams.)

Pitt Panthers

What are 3 backup teams in descending order of preference?

uhhhhhhhhhhh UMASS New Mexico Akron

How much time can you devote to the community? The more people that are active, the more fun the sim as a whole is with all of the fun interactions that can take place between users, whether it be in the Shoutbox, or through various forms of media.

I'm going to start spending too much time here on weekdays lemme tell you that

How did you find out or hear about SFA?

Kirby DM'd me and offered me the bribe of " Pitt are available too in college 10f25947b6687b5b103e131ca82826ab.svg "

Do you know anybody from SFA? List their usernames if applicable.

Yes. I know too many people to do that.

Tell us a little about yourselves to serve as a short introduction to the community.

I'm Jon, I'm 27 now and still work at Pitt after going to Pitt. Once was voted by the people as best NFL coach somewhere which I bragged about to my fiancée while she played animal crossing.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh babyyyyy watch out watch out the ACC just got another great coach!! APPROVED to Pitt!! Welcome bro @TheLiberator

Right now we are currently in the offseason for college football as well as NFL, but we are right in the middle of the college basketball season and about to begin the NBA season. If you want to participate in those sims as well, ask around on the discord and people can help.

These threads will walk you through the interface. You'll want to create an account there using the same username you have here.

Dev Diary - #38 Interface Update

Dev Diary - #51 Interface Updates: Depth Charts and Gameplans

For more information about how to set up your team and recruit, etc., check out this Google Doc and I would also recommend skimming through some of the more recent dev diaries.

• Like 1