SimNFL Teams Prepare for the Preseason

With the SimNFL Draft now in the rear-view mirror, teams are starting to prepare for the Preseason with the regular season starting shortly

Let the Series Begin!

The SimNBA playoffs begin this week with bubble rounds (7v10, 8v9) this Friday and Saturday

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Baylor wins 2023 SimCBB National Championship

Congratulations to Coach Vivid and the Baylor Bears for winning the national title!

Join Here

Army Application

1. What is your username? KnightOfAsylia
  2. What is your Discord username (if applicable)? KnightOfAsylia#3178
  3. Which team do you want to apply for? (Click here for a list of currently open teams.) Army
  4. What are 3 backup teams in descending order of preference? Georgia State, Air Force, Southern Miss
  5. How much time can you devote to the community? The more people that are active, the more fun the sim as a whole is with all of the fun interactions that can take place between users, whether it be in the Shoutbox, or through various forms of media. I can do around 12 hours a week.
  6. How did you find out or hear about SFA? Searching Online for Sim leagues
  7. Do you know anybody from SFA? List their usernames if applicable. I do not know anyone from this community.
  8. Tell us a little about yourselves to serve as a short introduction to the community. I'm 17 soon to be 18 in a month. I’m a young athlete who bleeds purple and gold (LSU reference) and I enjoy sim leagues

• Like 1

@KnightOfAsylia, you're approved for Army! Welcome to SimFBA!

You will need to do the following things:

1. Sign up for the interface and request for Army from the interface. This is the web application we use for managing our teams, setting our gameplan and depth charts, and conduct recruiting.

2. I recommend you read this google doc for more information on the game and also how to use the interface. This will cover topics such as depth chart management, gameplan management, recruiting, and game days.

3. Don't be afraid to ask questions in the discord server. We're happy to help with any questions you may have.

4. Go Army!

@Kirby, can you assign Knight his avatar in the forum?