The Regular Season is Upon Us

SimNFL Teams prepare and strategize for their final preseason matchup before the regular season starts next week.

Conference Finals Showdown

Seattle & Golden State clash for the west; meanwhile in the east, Atlanta and New York are fighting for the right to play in the SimNBA finals. Who will win?

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

SimCBB Offseason In Progress

Here is some concept art on American Samoa College's new basketball arena

Join Here

#64 | Interface Update: Statistics

TuscanSota

Hey everyone,

Here is the log for today's update:

- Fixed the UI for the landing page to have navigation buttons accessible

- Changed sorting for standings on landing page

- Added statistics navigation to navbar dropdown for CFB

- Fixed numerous bugs in the Recruit Sync and RES sync

- Added Statistics page to the interface

Landing Page

1659904266219.thumb.png.6e538ba07ff2a5d8f7d7b665e8d8d76f.png

The landing page now has navigation capability to the statistics and page and has moved the buttons to the top of the page. The sorting for the standings now goes by conference wins, and then total wins.

Statistics Page

Stats are now viewable on the interface. Views available include player stats and team stats. At the moment, only seasonal stats are available. If you want game-specific stats, I suggest going through the game results to see how certain players perform. Most headers are sortable and the filters allow the user to group teams together and compare which teams are best in which category.

There is also a heisman watch list that the user can view. This is not the de-facto algorithm for determining the Heisman winner of the season, rather it is only a list that allows everyone to open the discussion on which players are in contention for this competitive award.

1659904382077.thumb.png.f1e20da6b893e7f596089042ba665c36.png

Future of the Interface

I am going to take a break from building new features for the interface for the time being. We have reached the point where I have promised to deliver everything as needed for the interface this season. I will be working on small support tickets every now and then if it is considered to be severe or needed. If you have feedback on the interface and its usability, I suggest using the feedback thread to post your thoughts. From this point, just please post there instead of DMing me so that I can have all of the feedback collectively in one place.

For those who have helped with the beta testing and support for the interface, I really appreciate the help that you've provided with the development of this application. We're in a very good state, and should be good to go for the rest of the 15-16 weeks of the season.

~Tuscan

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I don't think team stats are currently reflecting properly. TAMU is listed as 41 points over 4 games, but scored 43 alone against Florida this past Saturday. @TuscanSota