The Regular Season is Upon Us

SimNFL Teams prepare and strategize for their final preseason matchup before the regular season starts next week.

Conference Finals Showdown

Seattle & Golden State clash for the west; meanwhile in the east, Atlanta and New York are fighting for the right to play in the SimNBA finals. Who will win?

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

SimCBB Offseason In Progress

Here is some concept art on American Samoa College's new basketball arena

Join Here

2022 Season Kick-off

Hello Coaches!

Excellent news today: we have settled on the start date for the upcoming 2022 season (both NFL and NCAA)! The dates are as follows:

NFL:

NFL Preseason Week 1: Thursday, June 16th through Sunday June 19th

NFL Preseason Week 2: Thursday, June 23rd through Sunday June 26th

NFL Preseason Week 3: Thursday, June 30th through Sunday July 3rd

NFL Regular Season Week 1: Thursday, July 7th through Sunday, July 10th

I will be sending out depth charts and gameplans to teams beginning today, but please allow me some time to get them to you. Every team should have theirs by the end of the week.

NCAA:

NCAA Regular Season Week 0: Thursday, July 7th through Saturday, July 9th (REDSHIRTS ARE DUE THE NIGHT BEFORE)

NCAA Regular Season Week 1: Thursday, July 14th through Saturday, July 16th (This is when recruiting "begins", but you can add players to your board and offer scholarships now)

Week 0 Match-ups:

• Tulsa at Oklahoma
  • Florida State at UCLA
  • Purdue vs. Ball State (at Lucas Oil Stadium)
  • San Diego State at Rutgers
  • Baylor at Texas State
  • North Texas at Utah
  • UMass at Liberty
  • Wake Forest at Kentucky
  • East Carolina at Colorado State

Gameplans and Depth Charts are due by 11:59pm ET on Wednesdays of each week. I have an automated script that will pull the NFL sheets, and the NCAA ones will be pulled directly from the interface whenever I run the games. I will run them anytime after that 11:59pm ET mark, and before the first games will be posted Thursday evening. Thus, make sure everything is set how you want it Wednesday night, and then leave it set until you see the first games for that week posted.

Happy Coaching!

• Like 7
  • Football 1