The Regular Season is Upon Us

SimNFL Teams prepare and strategize for their final preseason matchup before the regular season starts next week.

Conference Finals Showdown

Seattle & Golden State clash for the west; meanwhile in the east, Atlanta and New York are fighting for the right to play in the SimNBA finals. Who will win?

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

SimCBB Offseason In Progress

Here is some concept art on American Samoa College's new basketball arena

Join Here

#24 - January/February Update

TuscanSota

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to give you an update on the project to keep y'all informed, and to be transparent.

Since the new year, we have not been able to make much progress on advancing the sim. This has nothing to do with technical obstacles, but rather we want to make sure we have the proper design implementation for the features we are focusing on. We have not been able to meet recently, which is why we haven't been able to provide anything new since then.

As far as to why we haven't been able to meet, I will take responsibility for that. Lately, I have not been able to put in the time to meet with the team, which is why development has slowed down. I'm going through a bit of a life change, which has caused my free time to be minimal. To be specific, I'm going to be working remotely and moving across the country. I'm excited about the opportunity, and because of this change, many of my priorities have been towards ensuring that this life change goes smoothly. Fortunately, this move is happening soon; and in a few week's time, I should be settled in. I've promised the team once this moving process is complete, that I can commit back to the project and get back to developing.

Thank you all again for being patient during this time. I'm excited to returning back to the project once I've settled these changes. In the meantime, I highly suggest participating in some of our side projects here on SimFBA such as the DFL and MFN league.

I'm also putting together a game for the short-term that I can manage in my spare time while conducting the move. The rules are almost complete and won't carry away time towards the move or from development. Will provide more info later this week for those interested.

Until next time.

~Tuscan

• Like 4

I also want to take some responsibility for the slow down. I have not had much time to code recently, and given the very technical nature of this stuff, I can't just sit down and work on it for 15 minutes at a time (I usually need to set aside at least a few hours to work properly). I hope this improves soon, and we are setting goals to mitigate this in the future. Also, Tuscan is doing a hell of a job with the tasks he has been working on so far! I am excited to see more of his work come to fruition.
  • Like 2