SimFBA Interface Version 0.1.1
- Resolved an issue where a user unassigned to a team could view Coach navigation options.
- Resolved an issue where a user can view their player's Overall value instead of a letter grade when viewing the Player Modal.
- Resolved an issue where a certain number would appear on the Player modal. It has been replaced with the player's assigned team.
- Assigned web developer with allotted time to enjoy Sunday brunch and perhaps a hike if the weather allows it.
SimFBA Interface Version 0.1.2
- Resolved an issue where the Zone Coverage value wasn't displayed when looking at player cards
- The Kick Power icon now appears when looking at player cards
- Resolved a bug where admins were not able to reject duplicate team requests (y'all, if you clicked the request team button, the request went through )
SimFBA Interface Version 0.1.3
- Implemented temporary fix regarding security protocol. User should be able to use interface as normal without logout/login process. Will look into long term fix later on before season starts.
- Fixed error where Team page did not appear. Team page should now appear, with information regarding the user's team. Not all data related to the team page at this time, but this will be resolved in a future update.
New Bug: Everyone is now a rival with the Washington Huskies and the Idaho Vandals
SimFBA Interface Version 0.2.1
- Completely forgot to update this so I'm starting at 0.2, since SimBBA has been added
- Added Recruiting Dashboard page for College Basketball
- Able to get recruits to DB to Interface
- Enabled options for filtering in Dashboard by Position, State, and Country
- Resolved issue where Basketball Admin could not reject team requests
SimFBA Interface Version 0.3
- Added Team Dashboard Page for College Basketball. Teams should now be able to view their own team's Recruiting Dashboard, as shown below:
- Users are able to remove players from their team board using that X button on each row. Players will be able to re-add their players to their board from the Crooting Dashboard, and will retain all points previously spent on that player in-tact.
- Users will be able to spend up to their weekly amount of points allowed. Validations are set to prevent the user from clicking the save button should they attempt to add more points than normal.
- Saving their points selections, obviously.
- Due to the upcoming season, a much needed update was made to the Rosters page. Users are now able to view the player modal again by clicking the name of a player from the Rosters page. This applies to both their own team and opponents teams.
Other team example:
NOTE: First click on modal will need to be a double click. To initiate, you have to click on the name of the player in the Name column.
Simfba Interface Version 0.4
- Revised the Login and Sign up pages to be formatted better as with the rest of the UI
- Placed error handling to visually display to the user when login is failing
- Logging in successfully should return the user to the Landing page.
- SimFBA Roster Page: Added table sorting. Sort with the following columns: Name (by Last Name), Archetype, Position, Overall, Year, and Potential
- Note: Give the sorting a few clicks. Still trying to work out the ascending/descending logic. May look into another library to potentially handle table data & sorting.
With this update, the dev team and I will be working behind the scenes for a while to work on the rest of the SimFBA implementation + a surprise. This will take the rest of the season. Please be patient. If you find any additional bugs, please use the feedback thread and DM me on Discord.
- Fixed an issue where new Coaches usernames weren't properly registered in coaching table and in news log.
- Added newslog feature where 4- & 5-star recruits receiving a scholarship will be presented in the news log.
Plans for Simfba Interface version 1.0
- Statistics Page will be implemented. Planning to provide this feature by Week 5 of the 2022 season. Users will be able to view player and team statistics for this season and presumably career stats. 2021 Stats are not available at this time.
- Once the stats page is up, I will be on support mode for the interface for the rest of the season. No new features will be planned for the rest of the season other than looking for feedback and bugs.